You probably work at a non-profit organization and are planning to raise funds for a cause. To do that, you’re organizing an event for potential donors.
And you need people to register for it. After all, that’s how you’d know how many people are potentially going to turn up for your event. In fact, the more the audience, the higher will be the likelihood of you raising ample funds for your cause.
So you’re looking for a tool that makes it easier for you to get people to register for your event.
Introducing—Event registration by Ticket Generator.
Here’s a fun fact—using this feature, you can do a lot more than just get registrations.
Keep reading to know more about event registration software for nonprofits.
A. Event registration software—all you need to know
As mentioned above, event registration software helps you get registrations easily. But that’s not where it should stop. It should also be able to assist you with other jobs such as generating tickets for the guests.
It is quite normal for an event organizer to generate event tickets after receiving registrations. To do it, you’d have to head on to a ticket generation tool. This means you have to put in both extra time and effort to work on two different tools.
Hence, you need a solution that can help you do both—Ticket Generator.
As the name suggests, it helps you create tickets. But that’s not where it ends. It also offers a seamless way to get event registrations for nonprofits. Here’s how it works:
1. You use Ticket Generator to specify event-related details such as event description, time zone, and venue
2. Next, you generate a registration link for the event. Here, you can specify the fields (such as name, email, etc.) that guests need to fill out to register
3. Next, you choose whether the registrations should be approved manually or automatically
4. Once finalized, an event registration link will be generated. You can put this link on your promotional creatives and websites for registrations
5. As people visit the link, they will register for the event. Once registration is approved, a ticket will be generated and sent to the end-user
That sounds pretty simple, right? No need to use two different tools.
To help you understand it better, here’s a quick video:
B. Why choose Ticket Generator
1. A branded mobile-optimized landing page
Gone are the days when the registration forms had to be dull and boring. Today, you can customize your event registration page by adding various details. For example, description box, file, banner images, register button, and form fields.
This way, you can make your landing page look branded and personal.
2. Contactless operations
Since the pandemic, people prefer social distancing and contactless arrangements. And event registration software can help facilitate the same.
This whole process of registration is digital and hence, contactless. That means it protects both your guests and the staff alike.
Ticket Generator not only helps you create a registration form but a whole landing page. People can see this mobile-optimized landing page (just like a website).
Then, you can share it in digital promotions as a clickable link or in print media promotions via Website URL QR Codes. As end-users scan this QR Code, they’ll be taken to the landing page without typing any link manually. That’s another way you can ensure a seamless and contactless user experience.
In addition, Ticket Generator also allows you to automatically create event tickets against each registration.
3. A pocket-friendly choice
You know managing an event is not an easy task. It involves processes such as event registrations, ticket generation, guest validation, and attendee insights.
And often, you’d use different tools to take care of these processes. But not anymore!
Ticket Generator can help you take care of everything together. It not only helps you save time and effort but money too. How?
With Ticket Generator, you only have to pay for tickets generated while enjoying all other features for free. Moreover, the cost per ticket goes down with an increase in the overall number of tickets..
And the best part is that you don’t need to buy any additional hardware or setup to validate tickets.
All that you need to do is—install the ticket validator app, scan the QR Code on the ticket, and grant the entry.
This way, you can utilize your time to work on other arrangements.
4. A quick and simple process
Event registration software makes the user journey easy for both the event organizer and the attendees. How?
For an organizer, you merely have to mention event details, specify ticket design, and generate a registration link.
And the guests simply have to fill out the registration form to obtain the ticket. No need for them to even get the tickets printed.
This is a win-win situation for both the stakeholders alike.
Moreover, the tickets can be validated real quickly. All that you need to do is—scan the QR Code on the ticket and grant the entry.
It doesn’t take more than two seconds to see if a ticket is valid or not. Since the whole process is quick, it would ensure that there are no long queues at the entry gate. And what’s even better is—you can appoint multiple event coordinators to validate the tickets.
Doing this would speed up the guest validation process further.
5. Offers secure entries
Nobody wants any unauthorized guests at their event. They not only put event security in danger but also cause a loss of business.
Hence, you need a solution that ensures no trespassing. And Ticket Generator is up for the challenge. It helps you create non-profit event tickets that come with a unique QR Code for each guest. This QR Code features a unique ID encoded.
When scanned, it will reveal whether the ticket is valid, invalid, or duplicate. Here’s what they’ll see:
6. Monitor attendee analytics
As an event manager, you know how important it is to track event performance. It helps you gain insights into your event. This means how your event performs and what are areas of improvement?
With Ticket Generator, you get the following analytical data:
- Event’s time and duration
- Total number of guests who attended the event
- Count of valid, invalid, and duplicate tickets
- Re-entries allowed
- Tickets validated per coordinator
With this data, you can better plan your future events accordingly.
7. Creates designer tickets
Do you use your event tickets solely for entry purposes? Well, not anymore. Ticket Generator allows you to create custom-designed tickets. This means you can add your brand’s color and image to them. They can easily blend with the theme of your event.
This way, you can build brand recognition among your target audience.
C. How to generate tickets via the event registration software
Now that you know how an event registration software is useful for nonprofits, let’s see how to use it.
Using Ticket Generator for demo purposes, here’s how you can do it:
1. Visit Ticket Generator and sign-up
Note that you’ll not have to enter your card details. Once you have signed up, you’ll get the first 10 ticket credits for free. Each credit will help you generate one ticket.
2. From the dashboard, click Create Ticket from the sidebar and choose the Bulk option
3. Here, click on Create Event option to create an event
4. Now specify event details such as name, time, and venue. Once done, click on Create
5. Next, you’ll specify the ticket design. Here you can select from the two options—Upload Your Design and Default Design
The Upload Own Design option allows you to display your own readymade ticket template as the design. Here, you can also click on the + icon to add variable information that will be unique for each ticket such as guest name, seat number, etc.
Or you may select the Default Design option that allows you to add a logo, colors, or a background image to the ticket.
6. Once you’ve designed the ticket, click Done
7. From the Delivery Methods, select Generate Form Link option
8. On the page that loads, you will be able to design the registration page. It allows you to add images, event descriptions, details, enter the form fields, and customize the button text
Once you’re done customizing the page, click Done Editing.
9. Now you’ll choose if you’d want the registrations to be approved manually or automatically
Note that when the registration has been approved, the ticket will be sent to the recipient automatically. Also, if you wish to cap the number of registrations, you can mention the same under the Registration Limit.
10. Once you’re done, click on Update Settings
11. You’ll then be taken to the Registrations page. Here, select the event from the dropdown menu
12. Next, you’ll be able to test the registration process using the Test Registration Link. Note that no ticket credits will be spent for link clicks here
Once you’re done testing, you can copy the Live URL to get registrations.
Note that for every registration approved and ticket generated, you’ll spend one ticket credit.
That’s it. That’s how you’ll be able to use the event registration software to make events for non-profits better.
D. Monitoring the registrations
Now you need to understand how you’ll monitor the registrations? Well, you can do it via this Registrations Table. Here’s how:
Guests who filled and submitted the form will show up at this table
Here, you’ll be able to see details such as approval status, guest email and mobile number, actions, and ticket status
While viewing these details, you’ll also see the choice to approve or reject registration (if you select to approve the registrations manually)
Depending upon your action, the non-profit event tickets are going to be generated and sent to the guest via email, SMS, or both.
That’s it. That is how the entire event registration process works.
E. How to validate tickets
Now that your guests have received the tickets, let’s see how you’ll be able to validate them at the entry gate.
To do it, you’ll first have to add coordinators for the event within the Ticket Generator. Once done, they’ll be authorized to validate the tickets. Here’s the way to do it:
1. From the dashboard, visit the Manage Event section
2. Select your event and click on three horizontal dots under the More option
3. Now click on Add/Edit Coordinator
Here, you’ll specify the e-mail address of every coordinator. Once completed, the coordinators will receive an email invitation. They will then use it to log into the Ticket Validator app on their phones.
4. Next, they’ll have to install the app on their smartphones via Google Play Store or App Store and log in
5. Now, they can pick the event for which they have to validate tickets. They’ll then click on Scan QR Code and start scanning the unique QR Code on each ticket
Thus, they will know if the ticket is valid, duplicated, or invalid. That’s it. That is how your event management team can validate entries.
This is all you need to know about event registration software for nonprofits. You can now create your own event registration form and guide your guests for a better cause.
Event Registration Software for Non-profits
A smooth way to get registrations and generate event ticketsGet started now